Book of Mormon Tickets 2020
The creators of animated comedy named “South Park” Trey Parker and Matt Stones decided to try out themselves in the drama production and presented their “The Book of Mormon” musical in 2011. The play was inspired by both past works of the duo and “Avenue Q”, the puppet show by Robert Lopez, who has written the lion’s share of songs in “Mormon”.
The premiere of the musical was held at Eugene O’Neill Theatre in NYC. It quickly gained popularity among both critics and theatregoers, so Book of Mormon tickets for the next shows were sold out at the speed of light. Due to the great success of the event the first U.S. tour were organized. It lasted 4 years from 2012 to 2016. Nowadays the show is still going on in various USA cities including a theatre in New York within the second tour.
Best Websites to Buy The Book of Mormon Tickets
|Sign-up Bonus||from $79||View Tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $104||View Tickets|
|TNTIX||from $119||View Tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View Tickets|
US Tour 2020
The dates of the upcoming events have been already announced on the official musical’s site. “The Book of Mormon’s” cast will visit many cities around the country (Salt Lake City, Cleveland, Washington, Miami, San Fransisco, etc.) and some places abroad (Birmingham, Norfolk and even Naples in Italy).
Make your bookings of the tickets for the Book of Mormon in advance, because plenty of visitors are already taking places. The tour will last until the show in Fresno, California on October 2018, so don’t miss your chance to fill your eyes with this Tony Awarded Musical which never ceases to win a place in people’s hearts.
NOW PLAYING AT:
|Open run||New York||Eugene O’Neill Theatre||View Tickets|
|Mar 31 – Apr 26 (2020)||San Francisco,CA||Chrysler Hall||View Tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
|May 5 – May 10 (2020)||Spokane, WA||First Interstate Center for the Arts||View tickets|
|May 12 – May 17 (2020)||Portland, OR||Keller Auditorium||View tickets|
|May 19 – May 31 (2020)||Seattle, WA||Paramount Theatre||View tickets|
|Jun 2 – Jun 7 (2020)||Boise, ID||Morrison Center||View tickets|
Why Book of Mormon is so Awesome?
The title of the play is a bit puzzling. It sort of hints at the religious context of the plot and might discourage those who are sceptical about the church and related movements. However, it is actually the other way around: The “Mormon” represents a tough parody on a religion and demonstrates a pure satire without taboos. Here many topical issues such as AIDS, poverty and the life in third-world countries turn into jokes, so the show is not recommended for the easily-offended. Otherwise, if you are a fan of black comedies, hurry up and buy tickets to Book of Mormon Musical.
The story tells about two Mormon Missionaries named Elder Price and Elder Cunningham initially performed by Andrew Rannells and Josh Gad. Two young men try to spread the Lord’s word throughout Uganda and stumble upon many obstacles in a pursuit of good purpose. Their mission did not lead to the conversion of any African into Mormon faith. Instead of this, they got into various awkward situations caused by misunderstandings between American and the locals.
The characters’ behavior sometimes makes you cry with laughter, and that is the reason why Book of Mormon tickets selling really well.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website bookofmormonbroadway.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?The show duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Are there any age limits?The musical plays fast and loose with explicit language. Before committing to bringing pre-teen theatergoers, make sure the show’s humor and language are appropriate for your child. Minimum recommended age is 4 years old. Please be aware: child must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?Average start time: Tuesday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday– 2:00 or 8:00 PM, Sunday– 2:00 or 7:00 PM.
- What is the best way to get Book of Mormon tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► You can also purchase group ticket. The minimum group is 10+ seats.
- ► Last minute tickets. When the show is sold-out, a very limited number of day-of-performance tickets may get released for sale (at the box office only) right before show time.
- ► Daily lottery tickets.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, Book of Mormon tickets start at $69. It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- How does the daily ticket lottery work?
- How to attend the Book of Mormon musical?
- ► Book your seat on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Keep hold of your proof of purchase e-mail.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!